Essay On Digital India In English. A big step towards the digitization of the nation has been taken by the Government of India and our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi Ji in the form of Digital India. Many schemes related to this program have been unveiled like e-signature, national scholarship portal, e-education, e-health, and digital locker.
Essay On Digital India In English For Student And Children’s
Essay On Digital India In English ( 100 Words )
An ambitious project with the name of Digital India was started and launched on Wednesday i.e. 1st of July, 2015 at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in Delhi. The event was conducted in the presence of prominent personalities of the industry such as-
- Cyrus Mistry who happens to be the chairman of the Tata Group
- Mukesh Ambani is one of the richest persons in the world and is the MD and Chairman of RIL
- Azeem Premji who is the chairman of Wipro and many other prominent people/industrialists
It has been launched to create a digital structure across the country.
Essay On Digital India In English ( 200 Words )
The Digital India Mission and Campaign were started and launched by the Government Of India in the presence of prominent industrialists at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in the capital Delhi. It was started with the aim of making India a better-controlled place in the world. This massive project has been approved by our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi with an amount of 1 Lakh Crore rupees and is expected to be completed by the year 2019.
The completion of this program will fulfill Modi’s dream of serving Indian people with e-Government. This will provide ease to the Indian Government by reducing paperwork, improving work efficiency, and saving time.
The Digital India plan will ensure development and growth especially in the rural areas of our country by connecting rural areas and remote villages with fast Internet services. The Prime Minister of India will oversee this project. After easy access to the Internet, the citizens of Digital India can easily and quickly make large improvements in their knowledge and skills. This ambitious project will be helpful for all, especially the rural Indian citizens who travel several kilometers just to get their paperwork done.
Essay On Digital India In English ( 300 Words )
For converting India into a fully digital country, the Digital India campaign was launched on the 1st of July, 2015 by our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi. This was a planned initiative for digitally empowering Indian society through the integration of major national and international companies and government departments. The main reason for giving easy access to all the government services to the citizens of the nation is the dissociation of this country. There are three main areas of this program-
- The digital empowerment of the people of the nation will truly make digital literacy possible through global access to digital resources. This can be done by enabling people to submit their necessary documents and online certificates and can be done, even if they aren’t physically present at any institute such as office, college, or school.
- All services will be made available in real-time through the high demand for online service digitization and good governance. People will be encouraged for doing business online as the digital transmitted services will make financial transactions electronic and without cash, and easier.
- There will be a digital structure in the entire country, just like the public utility service, which will provide fast internet service to all the citizens for gaining faster and easier access to all the government services. Therefore, an authentic, online, and unique identity will be provided to every citizen. Also, this will prove very effective and beneficial for online services such as distance education, education, safe and secure cyberspace, financial management, and handling bank accounts.
The following are the targets of the Digital India Mission-
- Ensuring more IT jobs.
- To provide online education to everyone.
- Making fast internet access for all the people.
- Mobile phones will be provided global access.
- The broadband highway will be ensured.
Essay On Digital India In English ( 400 Words )
July 1st, 2015 was the day when our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi Ji launched a new project which is known as Digital India. It is an effective plan that is essential for transforming India for the better growth and development of the nation. In the presence of CEOs of key companies and senior ministry associates, the Prime Minister launched Digital India Week from July 1 to July 7.
Its goal is to provide India a digital expansion for more jobs and good governance. The Prime Minister of India made his best efforts towards the digitization campaign for eradicating the gap between people and government service. There was a long, pending need for digitization in India for a better future and more growth as compared to any other country in the world.
The government of India drives the Digital India process and its motive is to strengthen the electronic services and reduce the paperwork. It is surely a very fruitful technique as it is highly useful and beneficial for the government officials who tend to work on a large scale.
The 3 important aspects of the Digital India scheme are digital literacy, digitally delivering services and digital infrastructure.
This campaign will also help India in the globalization process as it will connect a person to the whole world through their PC or their mobile. It will also avoid maintaining documents as paper length will be reduced and saved and delivered through the internet services at all the levels present such as office, other institutions, offices, colleges, and schools.
The Digital India program has been targeted to end by 2019 and it has been successful as it has brought many significant changes in the lives of Indians as they started making digital payments, and using the internet and mobile, etc.
One of the major striking motives of the digital India campaign is to provide jobs in the IT industry aa this scheme emphasizes digital growth. It will equally provide employment in other various fields to the youth of the nation that will eventually decrease and root out the unemployment in the society and the nation.
The Digital India campaign has made necessary government facilities accessible to all the citizens of the nation. Therefore, this scheme will play a vital role in the digitizing process of our nation. Also, people from rural and backward areas of our nation will also benefit from this scheme of Digital India.
Essay On Digital India In English ( 500 Words )
An ambitious scheme that has been implemented by GOI i.e. the Government of India is Digital India. The basic motive of this scheme is to expand the Internet’s reach to every remote village of India and to benefit from government information and government schemes through the Internet.
A committee was headed by the honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi to implement this plan properly. This scheme was launched on the 1st of July 2015, and it is targeted to be fully implemented by the year 2019.
The objectives of the Digital India Mission are-
- The citizens of the country should benefit from all future government schemes.
- To generate IT employment chances and opportunities.
- Promoting electronic manufacturing.
- To ensure the benefits and advantages of government schemes and information to all.
- To connect every citizen of India to the Internet.
- Making phone facilities available to all.
- To bring e-revolution so that all work can be easily done in an accessible manner.
- Providing high-speed broadband to 2.5 lacs gram panchayats.
Benefits of Digital India Scheme-
- Helping in the decease or banishment of black marketing as all the transactions will be according to the digital process.
- Corruption will be reduced as all of the work can be easily done with the help of the mobile
- Development of the process will be speedy as the internet will be provided to the rural areas that help in connecting them to the major cities and each work will be faster.
- Under the Digital India Scheme, CCTV cameras will be installed in offices, hospitals, police stations, railway stations, and government buses.
- Open access to broadband highways in all the villages, towns, and cities will possibly make the world-class service available at the blink of a mouse.
- A broadband highway will be made available for handling all the connectivity related problems and issues.
- Wi-Fi Hotspots will be deployed by BSNL all over the nation- in both rural as well as urban areas
- Flexible electronics will be promoted by National Centre for flexible electronics.
- For better management of voice data multimedia and other online services on mobile- The next generation of BSNL will replace thirty years old telephone exchange.
- In the digital India initiative, there is a plan of outsourcing policy.
- Digital India is a big platform that facilitates the efficient delivery of private and government services all over India to its citizens.
- The beneficiaries can reap the benefits by allowing submission of the application’s verification process and disbursal or payment to the National Scholarship Portal.
- Citizens may digitally sign their records online to sign frameworks.
- Physical work is reduced as people can submit their certificates and documents online anywhere.
- Literacy and health service can be made more reachable as an individual can utilize a hospital service for getting online registration and payment of the fee, appointment with the doctor, online blood check, diagnosis test, etc.
The Digital India scheme will work as nectar for the backward class and backward areas of the nation and will help in the development of a new India.
The Digital India Mission has been launched with a perspective of a bright Indian future. The success of this project will transform India into a digital power standing at the same podium with the world powers.
What is Digital India in easy words?
Digital India is a campaign launched by the Government of India in order to ensure the Government's services are made available to citizens electronically by improved online infrastructure and by increasing Internet connectivity or making the country digitally empowered in the field of technology.
What is the importance of Digital India?
The Make in India initiative has improved the electronic manufacturing sector in India. Digital India plan could boost GDP up to $1 trillion by 2025. Healthcare and education sector has also seen a boost. Improvement in online infrastructure will enhance the economy of the country.