Allahabad Bank Personal Loan:- The Allahabad Bank is an Indian nationalized Bank with 3230 branches spread all over India that serves various financial products and services to its customers. The Allahabad Bank also provides different schemes for a personal loan, suitable for applicants with different incomes and professions.
How To Apply Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
Features of Allahabad Bank personal loan:
The personal loan provided by Allahabad bank has the following features:
- Various schemes: The Allahabad Bank offers various schemes for a personal loans based on the requirements of the applicant.
- Minimum documentation: The Allahabad Bank requires only a few documents like ID proof, address proof, and income proof for its approval.
- Quick processing: For the personal loan, the procedure of loan approval is faster with quick disbursement.
- Online application: By completing the KYC and submitting the required documents you can easily apply for a personal loan.
- Zero processing charges for applicants eligible for allbank suvidha schemes.
- Maximum repay tenure: The Allahabad bank offers max repay tenure up to 60 months.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
|Product Type||Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|Allahabad Bank New Saral Loan||Starts from 12.15%|
|Overdraft Facility in SB Acc||11.55%|
|Loan Scheme for AllBank Doctor Plus||Starts from 10.65%|
|Loan Against NSC/KVP||As offered by the bank|
|AllBank Suvidha||As offered by the bank|
Details of personal loan:
The interesting feature about this personal loan is that it has less documentation with faster processing and disbursal. The bank also has provided the facility of online applications with easier processing. The maximum period for repayment of this loan is about 60 months.
The schemes of personal loans at Allahabad Bank are as follows,
This personal loan has a feature of quick processing that helps to meet your requirements earlier.
This personal loan is for the employee of the organization that is a client of the Allahabad Bank. For this loan, the applicant should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the same organization. The interest rate for this loan is around 13.70% per annum.
Fees and charges:
To avail the personal loan from Allahabad Bank, the applicant has to pay extra charges as follows.
The eligibility criteria for the personal loan are different as per the schemes.
- Minimum income of 20000
- 2 years experience in the current organization
- Age limit: 21 to 65 years
- your working organization should be disbursing payments of their employees through Allahabad Bank.
- guarantor: Spouse or parents
- The applicant should be a registered doctor
- Work location: India
- Age limit: 21 to 65 years
- A minimum credit score of 700
Documents required for a personal loan:
The documents required to apply for the personal loan in Allahabad Bank are listed below.
- Photo id and age proof: For photo ID proof, the applicant can provide one of the following documents: PAN card, driving license, Aadhar card, voter ID card, etc.
- Residence/address proof: Any one of the following documents can be used as address proof: passport, aadhaar card, telephone bill, electricity bill, driving license, ration card, etc.
- Kisan Vikas Patra or national saving certificate (for loan against NSC/KVP)
- Salary proof (for salaried applicants), 6-month bank statement, Salary slip of last 3 months, Form 16/ IT return.
- income proof (for self-employed applicants): Bank statement of last 6 months, Last three years IT returns with the income computation, CA certified or audited balance sheet, profit and loss account for last 3 years.